|Vol 3, No 1 (2016)||The Binding Effect of NCA Decisions under the Damages Directive: Rationale and Practical Implications||Abstract PDF|
|Massimo Merola, Leonardo Armati|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2016)||Are Claims for Tortious Damages for Breach of the Antitrust Rules Arbitrable in the European Union? Some Reflections on the CDC Case in the Court of Justice||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2015)||The ECJ’s Judgment in Kone and Private Enforcement’s “Negative Harmonization Framework”: Another Brick in the Wall||Abstract PDF|
|Lorenzo F. Pace|
|Vol 1, No 2 (2014)||A Brief Overview of the Directive on Antitrust Damages Actions||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"