|Vol 3, No 1 (2016)||Standard-Essential Patents: Huawei Case, a Non-Solution to an Avoidable Problem||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2016)||Parallel Leniency Applications Between Rome and Brussels: the Court of Justice Rules on the DHL Case|
|Vol 1, No 3 (2014)||THE STANDARD OF JUDICIAL REVIEW OF THE ICA’S DECISIONS: THE ITALIAN SUPREME COURT RULES ON THE ACEA CASE|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2015)||The Commission Decisions on Samsung and Motorola: the Antitrust Effects of Licensing “SEPs”|
|Marco Lo Bue|
|Vol 1, No 3 (2014)||THE JUDGMENT OF THE GENERAL COURT IN INTEL|
|Andrea Minuto Rizzo|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"