Already have a Username/Password for Rivista Italiana di Antitrust / Italian Antitrust Review?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor presented to other journals for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- All authors of the submitted contribution have read and accept the RIA/IAR Statement on publication ethics and publication malpractices.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
The authors allow editorial modification of both text and metadata. At the end of editorial workflow authors will check the proof and can discuss any modifications.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- All authors of the submitted contribution have read and accept the RIA/IAR Statement on privacy.
Copyright Agreement with Authors
- The Author(s) allows RIA/IAR the right to publish for the first time the work within 1 (one) year from the submission, and the perpetual right to distribute the work free of charge by any means and in any part of the world, including the communication to the public through the journal website;
- The Author(s) renounces to any form of royalty or fee from the Publisher for the work published in the RIA/IAR;
- The Author(s) retains the right to create derivative works and to reproduce, distribute, execute or publicly display the Work at conferences and presentations, lectures, and in case of any other professional activity;
- The Author(s) retains the right to disseminate open access to the Work, through personal website or through an institutional or disciplinary, from the publishing on RIA/IAR;
- According to the Publisher, the Author(s) renounces to any form of compensation provided to authors and publishers for non profit photocopying rights and library loan in accordance to the National law in force.
- The Publisher does not charge Author(s) for the publication of their written works.
License for Published Contents
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit the work, and to adapt the work. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in a way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
License for Metadata
RIA/IAR published articles metadata are dedicated to the public domain by waiving all publisher's rights to the work worldwide under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights, to the extent allowed by law.
You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
Any personal data, processed for the purpose of publishing RIA/IAR, shall be processed pursuant to the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
It shall be processed solely for the abovementioned purposes and to manage the publication of the RIA/IAR. The data subject shall have the right of access to his personal data and the right to have any such data that is inaccurate or incomplete rectified.
Should the data subject have any queries concerning the processing of his personal data, he shall address them to the entity acting as data controller: the Autorità Garante della Concorrenza e del Mercato.
Depending on the access of the data subject to the relevant purpose, the data subject shall have right of recourse at any time to the Data Protection Supervisor: the Autorità Garante della Concorrenza e del Mercato.
The data subject is informed of the purpose and procedure of personal data processing and authorises the processing of personal data related to the issue of publishing RIA/IAR. The data subject is also informed of his rights in accordance with the art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.